Your privacy is important to us this statement discloses the information practices for TeamOB Website, including what type of information is gathered and tracked, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. You can visit most pages on our site without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this privacy statement explains data collection and use in those situations.
This privacy statement only applies to TeamOB it does not apply to other online or offline TeamOB sites, products or services. Please read the complete TeamOB privacy statement. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and/or to administer our Website. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with TeamOB under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help TeamOB to communicate with you about offers from TeamOB and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if TeamOB is acquired by or merged with another company. Use of your Personal Information We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To ensure our site is relevant to your needs.
- To deliver services, such as newsletters, events, training or software, which you request or purchase.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from TeamOB, if you so request.